Fabric Jewelry Tutorials

2:16 PM

I Heart Jenny Art tutorial
Anthropology Inspired Tutorial from Mrs Priss
Braided bracelet tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous
tutorial from V and Co.
I jam so loving using fabric for jewelry.  I have been wanting to start to learn how to make jewelry for awhile now, but didn't due to the cost of supplies.  I worked at a clothing store as a visual manager and got a great discount on jewelry so it seemed silly to buy supplies at more than what I could buy already made.  Since I sew and have a lot of fabric.....no more excuses!

Here is some fabric inspiration for you all with
 links for tutorials.   I am dreaming up my own versions to follow soon....

Until then enjoy! 






Just Another Day in Paradise Flower Bib Necklace Tutorial

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

How to Tailor Clothes Series

Start Our Free Sewing Class