DIY Wood Ribbon Rack For Your Craft Room

8:59 AM



I've been working on my craft room for awhile now.  Looking for inspiration I found Sew Woodsy's cool craft room.  My favorite part is the ribbon rack.  I have accumulated a small store worth of fabric, notions, and trims through the years now.  I usually don't even go to the store when starting a new project now I just shop at home.  The only key is to have it organized and pretty so I don't forget what I have!

I saw a display like this in a craft paper store and I so wanted one.  But I didn't know how to make one.  Perhaps after I finish making my planter boxes (look for a post about that soon)....I'll make this. You can see their full super cool craft room here 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

How to Tailor Clothes Series

Start Our Free Sewing Class